Contest Run Dates: 8/1/2019 – 8/31/2019
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST
- Follow the link to the Bend Magazine website designated promotion page at https://bendmagazine.com/travel-medford-wine-and-dine-giveaway and follow the instructions to enter the contest by submitting your first and last name and a valid email address in the online entry form.
- Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible by assigning email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Bend Magazine.
- The Bend Magazine computer is the official timekeeping device for this Contest. Bend Magazine is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches.
- Each entrant can enter as many times as they choose to.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The contest is open to all persons who are 13 years of age or older. Employees of Bend Magazine, its subsidiaries, and any partner in this promotion are ineligible to participate or win.
- Only one winner per household is permitted in any Contest administered by Bend Magazine and there will only be one winner per prize package.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and Bend Magazine will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. Bend Magazine will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and Bend Magazine will also delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- No prize substitutions, cash equivalent, or transfer of prizes permitted except at the sole discretion of the Contest Entities. Prize subject to availability and the Contest Entities reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to award a prize of greater or equal value if the advertised prize is unavailable. Contest Entities reserve the right remove or to deny entry to winner and/or guest if he/she engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person.
- In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. Bend Magazine is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
- Submitting photographers must own all rights to any photographs entered in this contest. By submitting an image, the photographer represents and warrants that such submission does not infringe any third-party rights or other rights protected by law.
- Entrants grant Bend Magazine and its affiliates, subsidiaries and partners the right to use the submitted photos without compensation in the context of this Contest, Bend Magazine promotions, marketing, advertising, events and exhibitions. Notwithstanding the aforesaid this includes, without a restriction in time, the worldwide use of the submitted photos in any media, in particular any print-media (e.g. magazines, newspapers, books) and electronic/digital offline and online media (e.g. on Bend Magazine or associated websites or social internet platforms and networks). Credits will be given according to the customary practice in the media business.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Decisions of Contest Entities management with respect to the Contest are final.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received
- Winners must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within (30) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen randomly from entries received. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners.
- By participating in this Contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this sweepstakes without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize package, Bend Magazine, in its sole discretion may require winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold Bend Magazine, its corporate licensee, and each of their parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the Contest.
- All entries are considered “opted in” for email communication by Bend Magazine and the associated partner in the contest.
- Bend Magazine, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of Bend Magazine’s website or is otherwise in violation of the rules. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- The Contest Entities reserve the right to make changes in the rules of the Contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of Bend Magazine, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, Bend Magazine reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify this Contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- Failure to comply with the Contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Contest Entities.
- The Contest Entities are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- In as much as may be legally permissible, these Rules and Regulations are subject to Oregon law.
70 SW Century Drive
Bend, Oregon 97702