Submit your events here.
- This event has passed.
Understanding Total Joint Replacement
April 4, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
You are invited to attend a free seminar on total joint replacement presented by orthopedic surgeons, Dr. James Hall, Dr. Michael Caravelli, and Dr. Matthew Lilley.
Learn how joint replacement can help relieve pain and enable you to live a fuller, more active life! Join us for refreshments beginning at 5:30 pm.
The doctors will discuss:
– Osteoarthritis of the hip and knee
– Total joint replacement
– Outpatient joint replacement
– Mako Robotic-Arm assisted surgery
– Non-Surgical and alternative treatment options
– Recommended patient activity after joint replacement
– Q & A
If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call 541.322.2211
*Space is limited. Please RSVP to reserve your spot.*